:)

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hiya!

I'm here and clearly kicking. Haha. The blog that I have going on here will consist of the list of my fifteen favorite hair bands from the '80s. It should be quite interesting depending on how much of my knowledge on these bands I can apply. Have no fear though, we'll be going through this safely and alive (well, with the exclusion of Jani Lane), but we'll get to all of that later.
For now though, take a deep breath, sit down, grab a bowl of the saltiest snack that you can find and be prepared for a bumpy ride. We'll go through coming out, staying successful, burning out, dying, and well, everything that these hair spray, bubble gum, rock n' roll bands lived through. :)
See Ya!

6 comments:

  1. Shelby!! I can't wait to see what bands you have come across... Plus those 80's bands have some interesting hair-do's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Absolutly love the eighties! Cant wait to see your favorite bands from this decade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thanks guys! I'm super duper excited! It's going to be quite a journey :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I will be looking forward to reading your blog. So, post good stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well i know for sure motley crue.. and lets see.. def leppard but other than that i shall be stumped shelby :P guess i'll have to wait and see if your faves match mine.
    :):):):):):_ <--- lol fail

    ReplyDelete